The cowboys won last night.. they kicked the crap out of the hated Philadelphia Eagles, for the 2nd week in a row. If the Cowboys don’t win another game, the season will feel good – they ended with 2 straight ass-kickings over the Eagles, nee Birds. Some bile:
- Andy Reid got outcoached.. thoroughly
- McNabb – he looked terrible, again. He wasn’t accurate and barely escaped
- Turnovers – the Eagles kept choking up the ball
- DeSean Jackson is a punk. And now he has the off-season to stew on another week of getting shut down by the Cowboys
- DeMarcus Ware and Anthony Spencer were awesome.. all over the place
- Jason Garrett is back. He made the right call each and every time
See you next weekend in Minnesota!